Wealth Management 101 October 31st from 1-2 pm in Theatre B
Attend to learn about the basics of wealth management, both things you can be doing today and in the future to better your financial life. Myles McInnes from Fust and Associates will discuss:
– Rising interest rates – how much more will my Line of Credit cost me?
– Insurance – what you need and don’t need while in school
– Investing – TFSA, RRSP, GIC, Stock, Bond? What do these all mean and how do I use them properly?
– What does it mean to be incorporated?
– Taxes – with tax rates in Manitoba as high as 50.4%, what are some strategies I will need to pay less?
Lunch is provided! RSVP ASAP to ensure a spot.
*Please note that the views of those giving the presentation do not reflect the views of the MMSA and the Max Rady College of Medicine. Students are not obligated to contact nor purchase anything from the speaker