Mel MacPhee-Sigurdson from Klinic will be joining us for a lunch-time session on the topic of intimate partner violence (IPV). Some topics that we’ll covering include:
- How does one recognize domestic violence vs. accidental injuries?
- What can one look for beyond physical signs?
- How we can help as students and later doctors?
- How can we initiate conversation in the case of suspected violence? What do we do if the partner is also present?
- What should we be considering when trying to offer help?
- What resources can we connect them to?
Sign up at: https://goo.gl/forms/on0uaSiypvMwIBwE2
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.