- This event has passed.
Q&A Session on Immunization for Visiting Electives
April 30, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada (AFMC) would like to invite you to learn more about the common immunization form and discuss immunization requirements for visiting electives.
This session will provide answers to all your questions:
- What are the benefits of one immunization form for visiting electives
- How do I complete the form?
- How will AFMC meet the needs of each faculty to keep the form up-to-date
- If my faculty or hospital has new requirements, who do I contact?
- How long can students use the old forms?
- Where can students find information about the immunization form?
- As an elective coordinator, how do I respond to technical immunization questions?
- Who will help me with my immunization questions? E.g. how can I submit my influenza documentation?
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate Deans
- Elective Coordinators, Faculty Leads and Program Managers
- Any stakeholder interested in learning more about immunization requirements for visiting electives
Attend one of the two information sessions at the Canadian Conference on Medical Education (CCME) 2017. To RSVP, please contact Fatou Thioune, Project Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Saturday, April 29, 2017||8: 00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||RBC Convention Centre – Meeting Room 17|
|Sunday, April 30, 2017||1: 00 p.m. – 2: 00 p.m.||Delta Hotel Winnipeg – Room Fort Gary|